Tuesday, November 4, 2008

27 Election 2008 Economic Crisis Cartoon



























The Election of the US President has always been an important event of the world. This next president that is elected will have to face and expected to fix the trouble with the economy. 

In this current economic recession, the candidate who has a compelling economic message like Reagan in '80 or Clinton in '92 will be sworn in on January 20, 2009.

And for this special occasion, I have compiled 27 US Election 2008 cartoons which is related to the current economy for you.

Happy Voting! 

2 comments:

Jesse W. said...

I added an RSS feed to my blog so you can now subscribe. Thanks for checking it out!

Jesse W.
http://www.subprimeblogger.com

Tony Single said...

Nice to see Toles is still around. I remember seeing a sampling of his editorial cartoons in an issue of The Comics Journal many years ago. I was impressed by what I saw, but then a lot of the other cartoons here do an excellent job of giving a sense of the current political and economic climate in America right now. Very illuminating for us overseas types!