Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Taming the Economic Recession


The perspectives:

1. Barack Obama does not have a lot of experience in handling the economy. (Book for Dummies)

2. The economy is waiting for him to eagerly. (Tiger with a pair of tired eyes and with drool)

3. US should work with Asia countries to fix the current economic crisis. (Asia is usually represented by Tiger.)

4. Barack Obama has started by following the rule. (He is following "step 2")

I have to apologise for the late post, I was busy with 2 of my latest blogs, The Singapore Recession Blog and The Quotes From Barack Obama. Do take a look at my new creations.

5 comments:

Tony Single said...

It'll be interesting to see just how Mr Obama handles this whole mess. As with so many things, I guess time will tell.

Kitty Boo said...

I love your assessment...Obama has such a tough job...what book would McCain be reading? "How to stick your head into a tiger's mouth and yell..I am gonna attack your butt"?

GEEK Fabrique said...

Is that a clueless look on Obama's face. It's going to take a lot to right the wrongs. Good luck Obama!

iwrite said...

I guess you are not an obama fan either.

It is not that I don't like him, I just think he is not the man for the job. However I must say he can attract a strong team. Let's hope they would be able to help him get through this for the sake of the world.

Ren said...

hi,
I am neutral. I don't dislike him.
Just that, I feel sorry for him.