Saturday, December 13, 2008

College Education

CollegeEducation The Perspectives:

1. A fresh graduate from college will be in huge debt once he leaves school. (Huge “Cost of College” step)

2. Fresh grads will be hurt by the high cost of college and the current bad job market. (Painful if he falls from the huge steps)

3. Students are unaware of what is ahead of them. (The 2 students still smiling on the way up the steps)

4. Every students will go through it. (No other route)

Personally, I still owe the bank $2k after 3 years of payment since graduation from University. It will take me a few more months to be out of the education debt and the total number of years spent will be 4.5 years. How much debts were you in and how long did it take you to pay it down?

This post was written using the Windows Live Writer. It is simple and relatively easy to use. One of the unique features include the automatic rounding of image corners as you can see above. This is really a great tool for bloggers.

4 comments:

Tony Single said...

Fortunately for me, my father paid for my college education upfront. It's not like my parents were rolling in money either, so I really owe them a debt of gratitude.

Joe said...

Hi! Are you interested in getting a banner/ header/ logo/ template/ business cards/ mascot designs / directory or article submissions, for your site for no money, in return we require text links from your site http://crisiscartoon.blogspot.com. Approaching you through this form since I could not find out the email address. Please get back to me if you are interested. This is a special “Christmaz Offer” from us.

Name: Joe Nathan
Email: joenathanls@gmail.com

Anna said...

Thanks for the reminder, lol. I was in debt my self, 14k, but I was able to pay off in few months, however, it wasn't the best time to find a job, it took me about 6 months of constant search....Excellent cartoon. Anna :)

Tony Single said...

By the way, Ren, I've tagged you for a game. I hope you don't mind. You can see the details at:

http://trottersville.blogspot.com/2008/12/six-random-things-about-me.html