I was tagged for this 6 Random Things meme by Tony, the artist and the creator of Trottersville.
Here’s the stuff about me:
1. When I was 12, I won 4 gold medals for the 100m, 4 x100m, long jump, short-put competitions and 1 bronze medal for high-jump (I am not tall) and was crowned the individual champion for my school annual track and field sport meet. It was the first time I took part in my school sports competitions and honestly, I did not have any formal training other than chasing my friends around the neighborhood frequently for the game hide-and-seek.
2. When I was 16, I learnt how to play the guitar from my younger brother, who self-taught himself the instrument. I have did a few live performances for my college after that.
3. When I was 19, I was enlisted into the Army and completed my national service when I was 21 as an Army Officer. I think during that period, I ran for about 2000 km over that short 2.5 years.
4. When I was 21, I finally understand the world is never a fair place and accepted the fact that no one is perfect.
5. When I was 25, money ruled my head.
6. When I was 28, my heart ruled my head.
That’s the 6 random things about me. :)
Here’s how to play of Tagged:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six Random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
And now I am tagging: