Are you one of those who:
- Call your parents only when you need money
- Borrowed money from your parents and never pay back
- Have brochure from old folks’ home
- Never visit your parents
- Moved back with your parents
- Won’t move out of your parents house
Even though this is just a comic, but is still pretty disturbing to see the points that the artist is trying to convey. As children or grandchildren, are we becoming more like a burden to our parents or our grandparents?
The next time before we complained about the huge debt that our parents or ancestors have left us, think about these:
- When was the last time you called your parents or grandparents because you miss them?
- When was the last time you gave any money to them?
- Do you want your children to send you to old folks’ home?
- When was the last time you visit your parents?
- Are you living at the expenses of your parents?