1. The economy wild ride is not over. (The tough ride in the choppy waves)
2. There are more economy bad news coming. (There are dark clouds and lightning, but the rain has yet to come)
3. Expect the worst when you least expect it. (Lightning can strike twice)
4. Those who have faith and prepared themselves for the economic disaster will survive and prosper. (Noah’s Ark story)
5. We should wait patiently for the bad economy to turn to good. (No matter how bad a storm is, there is always an end to it)
2008 is finally over and happy 2009 to you guys!
For me personally, the most significant event in 2008 was to leave my banking job to pursue my personal interest and to further my studies. It wasn’t easy leaving a comfortable life that I was so used to. And for a while, I was still thinking whether did I make a wrong move.
For the last few months that I rested, I began looking for a new story that I want to include in my life journey. I started reading and the more I read the more I am glad I moved on (forward). For life is more about the journey then the destination, and if I did not move away from my comfort zone, how would I improve?
What was the most significant events for you in 2008?