Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Economic Crisis Cartoon - Got Questions?

crisisbudget 

Healthcare Sector

Are you going to reduce healthcare cost? YES.
Is there anyway for us to track if you actual cut cost? NO.
Are there any consequences if you don’t do it? NO.

Real Estate Sector

Are the toxic assets held by the Government? YES.
Are you still holding on to good assets? YES.
Are the taxpayers going to pay for the toxic assets? YES.

Financial Sector

Have they forgotten about the financial pandemic? YES.
Are there suckers out there who believe the crisis is over? YES.
Are you going to pay big bonus this year? YES.

Education Sector

Did they to improve your sector? YES.
Was anything really done? NO.

The Rescue Plan Looks "Good".

5 comments:

Tony Single said...

Well, that's the thing, isn't it... anything can be dressed up to look "good". Exhibit A: a chimp in a suit. :p

Anna said...

Rendell, you got them all right, lol. Economic crisis over, I think I am sucker then, lol. Oh well on the microscale, I am not really feeling it that much...hopefully will stay that way until it is over. Ren hope all is well with you. Anna :)

Anna said...

Hey Rendell, I know you are busy, just stopping by to say hello! Anna :)

H S Consultants said...

Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest to me.


UK Education Consultants

CCTVkarachi said...

Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest to me.


CCTV karachi